Sunday 13 April 2014

A Date with Spring

And so we meet again..
Spring

One of my favorite times of the year. 
The sun shines more, light nights & most of all...
 the fashion is quite simply, perfection.

I have been doing some research. Some browsing, buying & testing to find you all the perfect spring accessories and I think i've done it. The PERFECT guide to Spring.

Let's start with every girls best friend in spring/summer, Sunglasses. No girl likes the squinting eyes look, especially if you're snap happy, let's be honest. I tried quite a few and these were without a doubt my favorite ones.

PRADA

Next on my list was the perfect handbag and this was a tough one, the beautiful ranges within each brand was hard enough, I fell in love with a Chanel bag a long with a Prada one, but I had to narrow it down and the winner was... Michael Kors. What a beauty.

MICHAEL KORS


Next stop was my number one obsession, Nail Varnish. My nail varnish collection is... you could say, rather large and that would be a understatement. I am forever adding to it, but what's a girl to do. Therefore choosing this was rather hard, as I was thinking where do I begin. However I think it has to be Dior, Wonderland 575. New out last week and it has won my heart already. 

DIOR


Next on the list is of course, a little shimmer. Every girl needs some gloss in their life and for me, this was not a hard decision. It has to be Chanel. I love their glosses, this one in particular. 
Daydream 174, you can't get much better.

CHANEL



Last but definitely not least. A scent for my Date with Spring. New to everyones shelves & not even out in some stores yet, the very exclusive, BonBon.
Luxurious, beautiful, good enough to eat.
The perfect rounded fragrance to this wonderful accessories must have guide.

VIKTOR & ROLF




No comments:

Post a Comment