Thursday 17 April 2014

Fabulous Festival Fashion.



Festival season is fast approaching and I don't know about you but I am excited..
I have doing some research for all you festival goers out there and seeing where I can pick up the best trends and I have stumbled upon some absolute beauties. 



First of all we have this wonderful vest from a quirky vintage boutique on ASOS Marketplace called Vintage Denver... feast your eyes on this:


Beautiful Yellowstone Park vest top from 
Vintage Denver


Next up we have a yellow and blue super cool Kimono, perfect for festivals:


Kimono from ASOS 


I tell you what I have fallen in love with from ASOS... this amazing clutch bag! 
Who doesn't love a bit of holographic style? 


Mystical Clutch - ASOS


I must admit, at festivals... a bit of clashing prints can't go a miss, they're the perfect festival addition. However I am prone to a two item match up, so I had to pick these matching shoes to go with the clutch, I just couldn't help myself: 


Sandles - TOPSHOP


This next item truly won over my heart,  Hawaiian Tropicana Headband
Oh what a beauty:


Hawaiian Headband - Vintage Denver


When it came to what to wear with these there was no contest. Levi High Wasted shorts were a must. I just feel they bring the whole outfit together, they make any outfit look effortless cool:



Levi Shorts - LEVI's


Here are a few extra accessories that caught my eye that you could switch & change with:













This is a personal favorite:


So for those of you going to a outdoor gig or festival this year, these are the items to look out for. 
Loving the vintage classics from Vintage Denver, truly unique items... loving the gorgeous footwear choices from ASOS and the beautiful high wasters from Levi's.

What an exciting summer ahead. I have a lot of outdoor activities and festivals planned and cannot wait to get my outfits sorted! I will be posting some outfit posts a long the way to keep you all in the loop :)

Oh & chances are, it'll rain. We do live in england after all. 
Fear no more, K-Way waterproofs available here.



Yours Truly

✿  Codie-Leigh 










No comments:

Post a Comment