Sunday 13 April 2014

Todays Outfit Choice.

HAPPY SUNDAY

Hello my fellow fashionistas & a happy Sunday to you.
I woke up this morning and caught a glimpse of the sun & thought...
this is the perfect day to wear my new dress!
Which is how the outfit idea started, the accessories picked themselves with this dress which I think is an absolute beauty, one of my current favorites.


This is 'the' dress, a beautiful rose print with wonderful colours throughout from Warehouse:


I took a close up snap so that you could see it a little clearer. 
Here is the print:


Time to accessorise... Here are my bracelets. 
The blue and green bracelet was handmade by one of my fabulous friends,
the creative soul that she is.


My earrings are from Miss Selfridge, I am in love with the colour:


These fabulous sun glasses are Firetrap:


My ring is from TOPSHOP... again, I love the colour:


My wonderful Back Pack is from the gem that is, T K MAXX:


Last but definitely not least, my bargain watch... again from T K MAXX at the low low price of £15.99! Watch:


Have a Fashionable Sunday Folks.


  Yours Truly, Codie-Leigh  


No comments:

Post a Comment